Welcome to Birthright
At Birthright, we understand the challenges related to unplanned pregnancies. Birthright is available to women for as long as they need us. We offer love, friendship, and support to women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant. Birthright is interdenominational and is not involved in any political activities, or lobbying. Birthright’s focus is on loving the mother, reminding her that there is hope and ensuring she is not alone.
- Friendship, love and hope
- Information about:
- Referrals for:
- Free Resources
Hours Of Operation
Located in the four-story Executive Building facing the Council Bluffs YMCA across the street (Kanesville Blvd). Parking is at the back side of the building - Enter from Broadway - between Shear Attitudes Hair Salon and Centris Federal Credit Union. Take the elevator to the 3rd Floor, Suite 303.
- Our office is open for walk-ins 3 days a week; otherwise by appointment.
- Monday 9 am-12 noon; Wednesday 3-6 pm; & Saturday 10 am-12 noon. Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday by appointment. 1. If you would like to speak with someone about your situation immediately call our 24/7 Helpline 1-800-550-4900. 2. You can send us an email message and we will respond to you within 24 hours email@example.com. 3. We can easily schedule an appointment to meet with you at our office if you are not able to come in during our scheduled office hours. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to meet you at a time that will fit your schedule. You can also call during the open office hours and schedule an appointment time that better fits you.
We had a Booth at IWCC Career Fair on Valentine's Day
Follow us https://www.facebook.com/BirthrightofCouncilBluffs
- Birthright is an organization with life saving impact that thrives solely upon donations. Thank you for your continued support. Financial giving can be done securely online by clicking the DONATE button and filling out the information. You may also donate funds and new or gently used baby clothing sizes newborn to 6 months and maternity clothes to our office at Birthright of Council Bluffs, 427 E. Kanesville Blvd Suite 303, Council Bluffs, IA 51503
- Support Birthright of Council Bluffs by shopping at smile.amazon.com AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Go to smile.amazon.com, and log in with your amazon.com log in, You will be asked to select a charity. Type in Birthright of Council Bluffs and shop as you normally would.
- What are my choices if I am pregnant? You are looking at some decisions that will affect the rest of your life. Take time to look at all your options; we can help.
- I am under the age of 18, does a parent have to come with me for my appointment? No, you may come in alone. Even though you are a minor, you have the right to confidential help.
- Will Birthright tell anyone that I came in for a pregnancy test or help? Any and all information shared with us will be kept in the strictest confidence. You do not have to worry if your family or friends will find out. We’ll do everything we can to protect your privacy.
- Can I just come in whenever, or do I need an appointment? You do not need an appointment when visiting during normal hours. If you are unable to come in during regular hours, call us and schedule an appointment that fits your schedule.
- Can I bring someone with me? Absolutely. It’s important to have the support of friends or family during an uncertain time
- Do I need to bring anything with me to an appointment? You do not have to bring anything with you. No insurance is required and all services are free.
- What forms will I need to fill out at my appointment? We do not require you to fill out any forms.
- You only help unwed, pregnant teens, right? We assist any woman or man who is looking for support with pregnancy or parenting, regardless of age, marital status, race, religion, location, or income.
- Have more questions? Contact us at 712-322-2100 or via the 'Contact US' form above the Map.