Welcome to Birthright
At Birthright, we understand the challenges related to unplanned pregnancies. Birthright is available to women for as long as they need us. We offer love, friendship, and support to women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant. Birthright is interdenominational and is not involved in any political activities, or lobbying. Birthright’s focus is on loving the mother, reminding her that there is hope and ensuring she is not alone.
- Friendship, love and hope
- Information about:
- Referrals for:
- Free Resources
Hours Of Operation
We have scheduled office hours but we can meet with you at other times, please call the office to make an appointment 603-434-3000. There is hope, we can help.
Please stop by our Pregnancy Care Center or call us to discuss Formula Needs, Pregnancy Tests, Pregnancy Stages, Pregnancy Symptoms, Pregnancy Calendar, Pregnancy Tips, Pregnancy Trimesters, Pregnancy Week by Week, Parenthood Planning, Abortion Alternatives and the dangers of the Abortion Pill. We will help you make a plan that will be the best for you and your baby. Birthright of Southern NH is listed by the IRS as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. Tax exempt # 22-2757349 Servicing Derry, Londonderry, Nashua, Salem, Windham, Hudson, Litchfield, Chester and other Southern NH towns ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Director’s DeskFall is here and we have so many things to be thankful for! Our team has more blessings of love and hope and praise of our Lord and all He continues to do through our Birthright office. Bless HIS holy name. One of our clients would like to share with you the beginning of her journey with our team: When I moved to New Hampshire, I was looking for a community for me and my family. I felt a huge sense of relief in calm when I was connected to the wonderful people of Birthright. They helped me fill in many gaps of diapers and clothes for the twins. They knew all my needs as a new mother. The unexpected blessing came when this organization helped me find my balance and helped create a safe community support for us. With check-ins and authentic conversations I learned of deep compassion and valuable advice. I saw the biggest of hearts. Birthright has amazing volunteers that worked together to make my home feel like a real home. For me, God drives. God led me to a new location and then to the Birthright staff. I will be forever grateful. This is how our Birthright team of Loving, Kind and Compassionate volunteers, has helped her build a bridge of hope for a mother and her babies. I also want to once again thank all of "You" who are a dedicated part of the "We" who Keep us in your prayers, give of your time and your tangible donations. Us working together "in HIM " makes all of this possible. May we continue to shine the light and love of Christ warmly to all. In His service for life, Kelli Smith
The Greatest Gift You Can GiveThe greatest gift you can give you can’t buy in a store, you can’t bake it in an oven and you can’t put it together with your glue gun…the greatest gift you can give is Yourself! Birthright is staffed by all volunteers, volunteers that value life, just like you! We would love to open the office another day during the week but we would need more volunteers, and our Treasurer/Accountant would love to retire after many years of service but we have yet to have anyone apply. In-Office volunteers work one or two 3-hour shifts a month, providing love, compassion, guidance, baby items and resource information to woman troubled by an unplanned pregnancy. While the Treasurer/Accountant volunteer can perform all the tasks at home, writing monthly checks as needed, depositing donations, maintaining financial data in QuickBooks non-profit, and generating financial reports. Every day that the Birthright office is closed, she will walk somewhere else. Every day that there isn’t a volunteer to answer the phone, she will call somewhere else. Every day that she doesn’t have someone to talk with, she will feel more hopeless, lonely, and confused. Volunteers might not know the right things to say, they might not know the right things to do, but they will be there when no one else she knows is, and they will have all of the other volunteers to help service her needs. Please consider calling the office for an application. As the Christmas season approaches, we would like to wish all of our clients, volunteers and supporters a blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with peace, hope, love and family.
- Thanks to the St Matthew's (Windham) Cleaning Crew (Louise, Kathleen, Pat, and Michelle) for stopping by the Birthright Office to clean and organize the baby clothes. The office never looked better and it was great to meet such wonderful women that showed their love for life with a beautiful act of service.
- Knowing how difficult it is to take care of a newborn after returning home from the hospital, 12 women at St. Stanislaus in Nashua made meals for 3 months 3 times a week for one of our clients. The mother enjoyed the meals and the visits as much as the 12 women did.
- Thanks to Ron Di Stasio for organizing the annual Pro-life dinner honoring all of the Crisis Pregnancy Centers in the state, and for the Knight’s donation of gift cards. These gift cards provide immediate relief for some mothers that have fallen onto hard times and are having a hard time paying for rent, food and all of life’s other necessities.
- Once again, God bless our volunteers that show up at the office when there are a million other things that they could be doing, but they show up because they want to make sure that a women troubled by an unplanned pregnancy always has a friend to talk to.
- Lastly, thank you to Elizabeth Beaton for donating a portion of her proceeds to Birthright from a book sale she held at a local church. Elizabeth authored the book ‘The Perfect Little Angel’ and sells it at local churches and donates her profits to crisis pregnancy centers/churches in her current home state of Florida and in her prior home state of New Hampshire.